YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old male nurse from Yonkers has been charged in the rape of an elderly resident at a Bronx nursing home, according to a report from WABC-TV.
Nanic Aidasani was reportedly charged in connection with an incident at the Manhattanville Health Care Center, according to the report. A nursing assistant allegedly observed Aidasani on top of a 64-year-old woman inside her room at the nursing home on Tuesday morning.
Police took Aidasani into custody at the nursing home, according to the report.
- 1 Mount Vernon Poised To Erect Afforable Housing For Seniors
- 2 Mount Vernon Hosts Smart School Bond Act Rally
- 3 Mount Vernon Enjoys Budget Surplus For 19th Straight Year
- 4 Mount Vernon Sergeant In Shooting Named In Excessive Force Lawsuits
- 5 Mount Vernon Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure