WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The woman accused of throwing a sneaker at Westchester resident Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas allegedly made a public scene once before at the trial of a mass shooter, according to the New York Daily News.
Alison Ernst reportedly also made a scene during the trial of James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 and wounding 70 in a Colorado movie theater, the Daily News reported.
The Arizona woman also filed a lawsuit against Holmes that outlined her devotion for the shooter, the Daily News said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Mount Vernon Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 State AG To Take Over Raynette Turner Investigation In Mount Vernon