WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The woman accused of throwing a sneaker at Westchester resident Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas allegedly made a public scene once before at the trial of a mass shooter, according to the New York Daily News.
Alison Ernst reportedly also made a scene during the trial of James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 and wounding 70 in a Colorado movie theater, the Daily News reported.
The Arizona woman also filed a lawsuit against Holmes that outlined her devotion for the shooter, the Daily News said.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43