WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The woman accused of throwing a sneaker at Westchester resident Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas allegedly made a public scene once before at the trial of a mass shooter, according to the New York Daily News.
Alison Ernst reportedly also made a scene during the trial of James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 and wounding 70 in a Colorado movie theater, the Daily News reported.
The Arizona woman also filed a lawsuit against Holmes that outlined her devotion for the shooter, the Daily News said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mount Vernon Teen Goes For Scholarship In Culinary Arts Competition
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48