WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The City of White Plains was voted the best tasting tap water at a regional competition and has advanced to a state-wide competition.
The competition was held in the American Museum of Natural History at 81st Street and Central
Park West on Tuesday, July 29.
By taking the top spot, White Plains advanced on
to the State Competition Final Round held at the State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Tuesday Aug. 26.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend