WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The City of White Plains was voted the best tasting tap water at a regional competition and has advanced to a state-wide competition.
The competition was held in the American Museum of Natural History at 81st Street and Central
Park West on Tuesday, July 29.
By taking the top spot, White Plains advanced on
to the State Competition Final Round held at the State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Tuesday Aug. 26.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M