WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It's time to throw out that old Metro-North schedule. A new train schedule goes into effect starting Sunday, May 11, for riders along the New Haven Line in Westchester County.
The new train schedule is shortening the time on the train for many Westchester County commuters riding into Grand Central Terminal.
About 83 percent of AM peak New Haven Line customers traveling from in Connecticut will have a faster trip to Grand Central. Only 12 percent will have a slower trip with the remaining 5 percent seeing no change to their current commute times, Metro-North said.
- 1 Officials To Break Ground On Long Delayed $60M Development
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Mount Vernon Enters State Of Emergency As Storm Arrives
- 5 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Deaths