WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Commuters that travel on Metro-North through Grand Central Terminal were able to meet new president, Joseph J. Giulietti and other officials to ask them about any questions or concerns, according to the New York Times.
The new head of Metro-North was peppered with questions and complaints that ranged from poor scheduling, to reliability and, of course, safety, the New York Times reported.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death