WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester Magazine’s fourth annual Wine & Food Week will be hosting a variety of signature events held by nationally and internationally acclaimed chefs and wine experts from Tuesday, June 3, through Sunday, June 8.
Some of the returning events include:
• The Burger & Beer Blast: Moved to Friday night and held at Westchester’s Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla, this event spotlights the best burger competition among 30 top restaurants where attendees vote for their favorite bite of the night. Mary C and the Stellars will provide perform (Friday, June 6).
• Grand Tasting: This signature event features dishes from more than 80 restaurants, wine from more than 200 vintages and specialty cocktails on Saturday, June 7, and Sunday, June 8.
• Wine Seminars with Kevin Zraly: Wine connoisseurs will learn from Kevin Zraly, the pre-eminent expert in the wine industry (Saturday, June 7, and Sunday, June 8).
• The Winemakers Connoisseur Dinner: An exclusive Westchester social event that offers a six-course meal, with wine pairings, prepared by six of Westchester’s top chefs. Westchester Magazine will present the 2014 Food Awards and Wine Awards to the best of the region. This year’s honorees are Peter X. Kelly of The Xaviars Restaurant Group and Deutsch Family Wines & Spirits (Saturday, June 7).
• Farm-to-Table Brunch: Brunch by chef Anthony Gonclaves at Restaurant 42 with local food, wine and spirits (Sunday, June 8).
Westchester Magazine’s Wine & Food Week supports two local organizations: the Food Bank for Westchester and Friends of Westchester County Parks.
For complete details and to purchase tickets, visit www.westchestermagazine.com/wineweek.