WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies will dominate the forecast for Westchester County throughout Monday, but the threat of showers and thunderstorms will remain in the forecast for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday will be sunny and warm, with a high temperature around 80 degrees and winds out of the southwest at 8 to 10 mph.
Tuesday will begin with sun, but clouds will increase with a slight chance of showers after noon. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. The high temperature on Tuesday is expected to be around 82 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening on Tuesday with a low temperature of 62. Chance of rain is 50 percent.
Rain will linger in the forecast on Wednesday morning with a high near 80 degrees. Chance of showers in the morning is 40 percent.
The threat of showers will remain in the forecast on Thursday before clearing out for Friday and into the weekend.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95