WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies will dominate the forecast for Westchester County throughout Monday, but the threat of showers and thunderstorms will remain in the forecast for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday will be sunny and warm, with a high temperature around 80 degrees and winds out of the southwest at 8 to 10 mph.
Tuesday will begin with sun, but clouds will increase with a slight chance of showers after noon. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. The high temperature on Tuesday is expected to be around 82 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening on Tuesday with a low temperature of 62. Chance of rain is 50 percent.
Rain will linger in the forecast on Wednesday morning with a high near 80 degrees. Chance of showers in the morning is 40 percent.
The threat of showers will remain in the forecast on Thursday before clearing out for Friday and into the weekend.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester