WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Traffic jams at the tollbooths near the Tappan Zee Bridge could become much more manageable once the new bridge is completed and a new cashless system is installed, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The New York State Thruway Authority has hired a company that will install electronic tolls on the new bridge. Customers with E-ZPass will still be billed in the same way. Those that don't have E-Z Pass will have a photo taken of their vehicle and billed accordingly, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Mount Vernon Saturday
- 4 Snow Could Return To Mount Vernon For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Mount Vernon Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday