WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Traffic jams at the tollbooths near the Tappan Zee Bridge could become much more manageable once the new bridge is completed and a new cashless system is installed, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The New York State Thruway Authority has hired a company that will install electronic tolls on the new bridge. Customers with E-ZPass will still be billed in the same way. Those that don't have E-Z Pass will have a photo taken of their vehicle and billed accordingly, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA