WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Traffic jams at the tollbooths near the Tappan Zee Bridge could become much more manageable once the new bridge is completed and a new cashless system is installed, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The New York State Thruway Authority has hired a company that will install electronic tolls on the new bridge. Customers with E-ZPass will still be billed in the same way. Those that don't have E-Z Pass will have a photo taken of their vehicle and billed accordingly, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Guilty Plea Of Mount Vernon Mayor Tops Week's News