WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Traffic jams at the tollbooths near the Tappan Zee Bridge could become much more manageable once the new bridge is completed and a new cashless system is installed, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The New York State Thruway Authority has hired a company that will install electronic tolls on the new bridge. Customers with E-ZPass will still be billed in the same way. Those that don't have E-Z Pass will have a photo taken of their vehicle and billed accordingly, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash