WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Traffic jams at the tollbooths near the Tappan Zee Bridge could become much more manageable once the new bridge is completed and a new cashless system is installed, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The New York State Thruway Authority has hired a company that will install electronic tolls on the new bridge. Customers with E-ZPass will still be billed in the same way. Those that don't have E-Z Pass will have a photo taken of their vehicle and billed accordingly, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 Seven Mount Vernon Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Montefiore Hosts Ebola Town Hall Meeting In Mount Vernon