WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Traffic jams at the tollbooths near the Tappan Zee Bridge could become much more manageable once the new bridge is completed and a new cashless system is installed, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The New York State Thruway Authority has hired a company that will install electronic tolls on the new bridge. Customers with E-ZPass will still be billed in the same way. Those that don't have E-Z Pass will have a photo taken of their vehicle and billed accordingly, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Investigation Into Mount Vernon Homicide Tops Week's News
- 2 MTA Reportedly Replacing Up To Three Mount Vernon Bridges
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus