WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Westchester is likely to bring accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com calls for the potential for between 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high between 30 and 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be around 20-22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be between 35 and 37 degrees. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 4 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 5 Mount Vernon's Wartburg Hosts LeadingAge NY Graduation