YONKERS, N.Y. - The Saw Mill River Parkway northbound reopened Wednesday afternoon in time for the evening rush hour.
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano announced on Twitter that the road had been cleared after a vehicle struck an overpass Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill Parkway was closed between Odell Avenue and Palmer Road in Yonkers for eight hours after an accident was reported at 6:10 a.m.
- 1 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview