WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A quick-moving clipper system arrived Saturday afternoon in Westchester with the resulting snow continuing into the early evening and making for slick driving conditions.
Although not much accumulation is expected, roads and walkways have become slick and slippery.
Snow accumulation should not be more than a dusting to 1 inch throughout Westchester. Nevertheless, driving and walking conditions could be hazardous in spots. Areas north and west could receive 1 to 3 inches.
There is also a chance of snow squalls early Saturday evening and snow flurries later in the evening. Saturday’s high will be between 28 and 30 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high between 18-20 and wind-chill factors as low as -2.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death