MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Police are searching for a suspect who fled after his motor vehicle struck and injured a law enforcement officer at East Lincoln Avenue and Station Place in Mount Vernon, according to WABC 7.
The officer, who was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center, suffered injuries that are not believed to be life threatening, according to the report.
The suspect, who fled on foot, is described as being a 6-foot-3 black male, wearing a yellow shirt and jeans and an orange hat, the report said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 State AG To Take Over Raynette Turner Investigation In Mount Vernon
- 4 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery