WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A JetBlue plane that took off from Westchester Airport in White Plains had to make an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy on Friday morning after it struck a bird, according to multiple reports.
JetBlue Flight 671 was reportedly en route to West Palm Beach, Fla., when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely and no injuries were reported, according to ABC 7.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings In Mount Vernon
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three