WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A JetBlue plane that took off from Westchester Airport in White Plains had to make an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy on Friday morning after it struck a bird, according to multiple reports.
JetBlue Flight 671 was reportedly en route to West Palm Beach, Fla., when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely and no injuries were reported, according to ABC 7.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mount Vernon Meeting Will Focus On Police Test Preparation