WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel durations get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: Safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate