WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel durations get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: Safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Basketball Fans Celebrate Championship Win