WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel durations get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: Safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office