MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- The Fulton Avenue Drawbridge between Mount Vernon and Pelham Manor will be closed until Monday, April 21, while crews work to repair electrical malfunctions.
The bridge had been previously closed from January to March to correct structural steel deficiencies detected by inspectors.
The posted detour route uses Pelham Parkway to Boston Post Road to Provost Avenue to South Third Avenue to South Columbus Avenue to South Fulton Avenue.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 3 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway