MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- The Fulton Avenue Drawbridge between Mount Vernon and Pelham Manor will be closed until Monday, April 21, while crews work to repair electrical malfunctions.
The bridge had been previously closed from January to March to correct structural steel deficiencies detected by inspectors.
The posted detour route uses Pelham Parkway to Boston Post Road to Provost Avenue to South Third Avenue to South Columbus Avenue to South Fulton Avenue.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester