MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- The Fulton Avenue Drawbridge between Mount Vernon and Pelham Manor will be closed until Monday, April 21, while crews work to repair electrical malfunctions.
The bridge had been previously closed from January to March to correct structural steel deficiencies detected by inspectors.
The posted detour route uses Pelham Parkway to Boston Post Road to Provost Avenue to South Third Avenue to South Columbus Avenue to South Fulton Avenue.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mount Vernon Teen Goes For Scholarship In Culinary Arts Competition
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48