MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- The Fulton Avenue Drawbridge between Mount Vernon and Pelham Manor will be closed until Monday, April 21, while crews work to repair electrical malfunctions.
The bridge had been previously closed from January to March to correct structural steel deficiencies detected by inspectors.
The posted detour route uses Pelham Parkway to Boston Post Road to Provost Avenue to South Third Avenue to South Columbus Avenue to South Fulton Avenue.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43