MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man was hospitalized on Monday after being stabbed on East Fourth Street, according to News 12.
No arrests have been made and police are looking into whether the stabbing was part of a domestic dispute, according to the report.
The victim's name has reportedly not been released.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate