MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man was hospitalized on Monday after being stabbed on East Fourth Street, according to News 12.
No arrests have been made and police are looking into whether the stabbing was part of a domestic dispute, according to the report.
The victim's name has reportedly not been released.
- 1 Man Stabbed In Street Overnight In Mount Vernon
- 2 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Mount Vernon Poised To Erect Afforable Housing For Seniors
- 4 Mount Vernon Hosts Smart School Bond Act Rally
- 5 Mount Vernon Sergeant In Shooting Named In Excessive Force Lawsuits