MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man was hospitalized on Monday after being stabbed on East Fourth Street, according to News 12.
No arrests have been made and police are looking into whether the stabbing was part of a domestic dispute, according to the report.
The victim's name has reportedly not been released.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mount Vernon On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 Mount Vernon Office Building Sold For $1.5 Million