MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man was hospitalized on Monday after being stabbed on East Fourth Street, according to News 12.
No arrests have been made and police are looking into whether the stabbing was part of a domestic dispute, according to the report.
The victim's name has reportedly not been released.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend