MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man was hospitalized on Monday after being stabbed on East Fourth Street, according to News 12.
No arrests have been made and police are looking into whether the stabbing was part of a domestic dispute, according to the report.
The victim's name has reportedly not been released.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three