MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man was indicted on 10 counts on Tuesday stemming from an alleged assault of a Yonkers Police officer, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
Leroi Bouche, 27, was arrested for allegedly driving at, and hitting a Yonkers detective with his vehicle during a car stop.
The detective was clearly identifiable and allegedly asked Bouche to stop the vehicle before the defendant hit him, causing serious injuries.
Bouche was charged with 10 counts, including aggravated assault on a police officer, first-degree assault and assault on a police officer.
If found guilty on all counts, Bouche faces a maximum of 25 years in prison, according to the district attorney.
Bouche is scheduled to appear in court again on Tuesday, August 5.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash