MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 25-year-old man was arrested Sunday, May 25, in the stabbing death of a woman he was living with, according to LoHud.com.
Miquan Stevens is accused of stabbing 22-year-old Markeisha Glover to death in her apartment at 342 E. Fourth St., according to LoHud.
When Mount Vernon police went to Glover’s home around 4:20 p.m, they found Stevens bleeding in front of the building and he told police he stabbed Glover and that she was inside, according to the LoHud report.
Glover was pronounced dead at the scene.
Stevens underwent emergency surgery for his wounds and is expected to be arraigned after his release from the hospital, according to the LoHud report.
Stevens has a criminal history that includes eight arrests on robbery, trespass and drug-related crimes, one felony and seven misdemeanors, according to LoHud..
He is currently probation and was just released from the Westchester County Jail on an attempted robbery charge, LoHud reported.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 4 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield