MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 25-year-old man was arrested Sunday, May 25, in the stabbing death of a woman he was living with, according to LoHud.com.
Miquan Stevens is accused of stabbing 22-year-old Markeisha Glover to death in her apartment at 342 E. Fourth St., according to LoHud.
When Mount Vernon police went to Glover’s home around 4:20 p.m, they found Stevens bleeding in front of the building and he told police he stabbed Glover and that she was inside, according to the LoHud report.
Glover was pronounced dead at the scene.
Stevens underwent emergency surgery for his wounds and is expected to be arraigned after his release from the hospital, according to the LoHud report.
Stevens has a criminal history that includes eight arrests on robbery, trespass and drug-related crimes, one felony and seven misdemeanors, according to LoHud..
He is currently probation and was just released from the Westchester County Jail on an attempted robbery charge, LoHud reported.
- 1 Officials To Break Ground On Long Delayed $60M Development
- 2 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Deaths
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Mount Vernon Enters State Of Emergency As Storm Arrives