MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Franklin Daniels, 47, of Mount Vernon has been charged with grand larceny, police said.
Daniels was caught on Garden Avenue on Monday after police received a report of a suspicious person breaking into cars. Police said Daniels was caught leaning into a broken car window. He tried to flee, but was apprehended by police.
In addition to the felony grand larceny charge, Daniels was also charged with criminal mischief, resisting arrest, criminal possession of burglary tools and criminal possession of a weapon, all misdemeanors.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash