MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- The Mount Vernon Department of Assessment has planned the city's Grievance Day with office hours from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2:30-8 p.m. Tuesday, June 17. The Assessor’s Office staff will have procedures in place to take in and process all applications.
The Board of Assessment Review applications must be completed. For those who need help understanding and filling out the application, staff at the Department of Assessment will be able to help during the normal business hours of 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. before June 17.
Applications will be reviewed between 4 and 8 p.m., and no printouts will be given after 3 p.m. on Grievance Day. Sign-in also begins at 3 p.m. Applicants will be served in the order in which they arrive and sign in. They have to be present when they are called, or they will be dropped to the bottom of the list and called again later.
No more than three people at a time will be allowed in the Assessment Office.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 5 Mobile Shredder Set To Return To Mount Vernon