MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- The Mount Vernon Department of Assessment has planned the city's Grievance Day with office hours from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2:30-8 p.m. Tuesday, June 17. The Assessor’s Office staff will have procedures in place to take in and process all applications.
The Board of Assessment Review applications must be completed. For those who need help understanding and filling out the application, staff at the Department of Assessment will be able to help during the normal business hours of 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. before June 17.
Applications will be reviewed between 4 and 8 p.m., and no printouts will be given after 3 p.m. on Grievance Day. Sign-in also begins at 3 p.m. Applicants will be served in the order in which they arrive and sign in. They have to be present when they are called, or they will be dropped to the bottom of the list and called again later.
No more than three people at a time will be allowed in the Assessment Office.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 Seven Mount Vernon Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Montefiore Hosts Ebola Town Hall Meeting In Mount Vernon