MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Heavy snow is forecast Friday night for Mount Vernon, the National Weather Service said.
Continuing snow with wind gusts up to 43 mph are predicted. New snow accumulation will be between 7 and 11 inches, with a low of 23 degrees.
Snow will continue Saturday until 9 a.m. with wind gusts as high as 41 mph. Saturday afternoon will be mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees and 60 percent chance of precipitation. Another inch of snow may accumulate.
Saturday night, winds will hit 29 mph but mostly stay between 9 and 17 mph.
Sunday is expected to be sunny with a high of 38 degrees.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 3 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 4 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident