MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Heavy snow is forecast Friday night for Mount Vernon, the National Weather Service said.
Continuing snow with wind gusts up to 43 mph are predicted. New snow accumulation will be between 7 and 11 inches, with a low of 23 degrees.
Snow will continue Saturday until 9 a.m. with wind gusts as high as 41 mph. Saturday afternoon will be mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees and 60 percent chance of precipitation. Another inch of snow may accumulate.
Saturday night, winds will hit 29 mph but mostly stay between 9 and 17 mph.
Sunday is expected to be sunny with a high of 38 degrees.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend