MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Heavy snow is forecast Friday night for Mount Vernon, the National Weather Service said.
Continuing snow with wind gusts up to 43 mph are predicted. New snow accumulation will be between 7 and 11 inches, with a low of 23 degrees.
Snow will continue Saturday until 9 a.m. with wind gusts as high as 41 mph. Saturday afternoon will be mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees and 60 percent chance of precipitation. Another inch of snow may accumulate.
Saturday night, winds will hit 29 mph but mostly stay between 9 and 17 mph.
Sunday is expected to be sunny with a high of 38 degrees.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Mount Vernon Breaks Ground On Affordable Housing Project
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Vernon
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Crime Stoppers, Best Buy Team To Benefit Mount Vernon Gun Buyback