MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- With the latest winter storm expected to move into the area early Thursday, Feb. 13, alternate side of the street parking will be in effect for all streets in Mount Vernon.
Alternate side parking allows crews to plow streets to the curb on one side through the duration of the storm. Motorists will be allowed to park on the opposite side of the street once the storm is over.
Residents are reminded not to blow or throw snow into the street when clearing property or cars and to consider clearing hydrants that may be in front of your property.
- 1 Man Stabbed Numerous Times In Mount Vernon
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl