MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- With the latest winter storm expected to move into the area early Thursday, Feb. 13, alternate side of the street parking will be in effect for all streets in Mount Vernon.
Alternate side parking allows crews to plow streets to the curb on one side through the duration of the storm. Motorists will be allowed to park on the opposite side of the street once the storm is over.
Residents are reminded not to blow or throw snow into the street when clearing property or cars and to consider clearing hydrants that may be in front of your property.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate