MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- With the latest winter storm expected to move into the area early Thursday, Feb. 13, alternate side of the street parking will be in effect for all streets in Mount Vernon.
Alternate side parking allows crews to plow streets to the curb on one side through the duration of the storm. Motorists will be allowed to park on the opposite side of the street once the storm is over.
Residents are reminded not to blow or throw snow into the street when clearing property or cars and to consider clearing hydrants that may be in front of your property.
- 1 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Murder
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Mount Vernon Enters State Of Emergency As Storm Arrives
- 5 Storm System Departs Mount Vernon, Snow Could Return Thursday