MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- With the latest winter storm expected to move into the area early Thursday, Feb. 13, alternate side of the street parking will be in effect for all streets in Mount Vernon.
Alternate side parking allows crews to plow streets to the curb on one side through the duration of the storm. Motorists will be allowed to park on the opposite side of the street once the storm is over.
Residents are reminded not to blow or throw snow into the street when clearing property or cars and to consider clearing hydrants that may be in front of your property.
- 1 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield