WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Doctors from Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine will join together to study brain diseases that affect older generations at the newly opened Center for the Aging Brain in Yonkers, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Research will be a big portion of the activities at the center, but patient care will be the main focus, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mount Vernon Breaks Ground On Affordable Housing Project
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Crime Stoppers, Best Buy Team To Benefit Mount Vernon Gun Buyback
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College