WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Doctors from Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine will join together to study brain diseases that affect older generations at the newly opened Center for the Aging Brain in Yonkers, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Research will be a big portion of the activities at the center, but patient care will be the main focus, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies