WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Doctors from Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine will join together to study brain diseases that affect older generations at the newly opened Center for the Aging Brain in Yonkers, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Research will be a big portion of the activities at the center, but patient care will be the main focus, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Man Stabbed In Street Overnight In Mount Vernon
- 2 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Mount Vernon Poised To Erect Afforable Housing For Seniors
- 4 Mount Vernon Hosts Smart School Bond Act Rally
- 5 Mount Vernon Sergeant In Shooting Named In Excessive Force Lawsuits