This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Zhaundu Bradley, the missing 9-year-old boy who had last been seen Tuesday on East 111 Street, has been found, according to reports.
Zhaundo was found by an NYPD Transit Bureau officer on a basketball court on the Upper East Side on Third Avenue, according to a report by WABC 7.
The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services activated a missing child alert for that included Westchester earlier Wednesday. The alert was canceled shortly after Zhaundo was found at approximately 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Zhaundu does not reside in New York City and is unfamiliar with the area, the initial alert said.
The state Division of Criminal Justice Services had updated an initial clothing description. When last seen before being found Wednesday, Zhaundu was wearing glasses, black sneakers, a black T-shirt with the word "Fitch" on it in white, red basketball shorts and a blue athletic sleeve on his right arm.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mount Vernon Meeting Will Focus On Police Test Preparation
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester