This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With Rape Of 13-Year-Old
- 2 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Rough Rides Abound After Brutal Winter Takes Toll On Westchester Roads
- 5 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening