UPDATE, 9:30 A.M. - The New Haven line is operating on or close to schedule, Metro-North announced.
RYE, N.Y. - Metro-North riders using the New Haven line will experience delays Thursday morning due to power problems in Connecticut.
The railroad was reporting delays of about 10 minutes due to a disabled train/power problems near Bridgeport. Some commuters took to Twitter to say the delays were far longer.
Metro-North told riders to "anticipate combined trains and crowded conditions" and advised commuters to listen for announcements.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 2 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Vernon
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk