UPDATE, 9:30 A.M. - The New Haven line is operating on or close to schedule, Metro-North announced.
RYE, N.Y. - Metro-North riders using the New Haven line will experience delays Thursday morning due to power problems in Connecticut.
The railroad was reporting delays of about 10 minutes due to a disabled train/power problems near Bridgeport. Some commuters took to Twitter to say the delays were far longer.
Metro-North told riders to "anticipate combined trains and crowded conditions" and advised commuters to listen for announcements.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle