UPDATE, 9:30 A.M. - The New Haven line is operating on or close to schedule, Metro-North announced.
RYE, N.Y. - Metro-North riders using the New Haven line will experience delays Thursday morning due to power problems in Connecticut.
The railroad was reporting delays of about 10 minutes due to a disabled train/power problems near Bridgeport. Some commuters took to Twitter to say the delays were far longer.
Metro-North told riders to "anticipate combined trains and crowded conditions" and advised commuters to listen for announcements.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 4 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield