UPDATE, 9:30 A.M. - The New Haven line is operating on or close to schedule, Metro-North announced.
RYE, N.Y. - Metro-North riders using the New Haven line will experience delays Thursday morning due to power problems in Connecticut.
The railroad was reporting delays of about 10 minutes due to a disabled train/power problems near Bridgeport. Some commuters took to Twitter to say the delays were far longer.
Metro-North told riders to "anticipate combined trains and crowded conditions" and advised commuters to listen for announcements.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers