UPDATE, 9:30 A.M. - The New Haven line is operating on or close to schedule, Metro-North announced.
RYE, N.Y. - Metro-North riders using the New Haven line will experience delays Thursday morning due to power problems in Connecticut.
The railroad was reporting delays of about 10 minutes due to a disabled train/power problems near Bridgeport. Some commuters took to Twitter to say the delays were far longer.
Metro-North told riders to "anticipate combined trains and crowded conditions" and advised commuters to listen for announcements.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mount Vernon On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 Mount Vernon Office Building Sold For $1.5 Million