This story has been updated.
YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene of a head-on crash in Yonkers that occurred around 10 p.m. Sunday, according to multiple reports.
The man has been identified as John Nethercott of Port Chester and was driving a 1995 Honda, according to LoHud.com.
The crash occurred on Route 9A south of Odell Avenue when Nethercott crossed over into the southbound lane, hitting a BMW driven by a 26-year-old woman from Florida, according to the report.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mount Vernon Police Investigate Monday Night Homicide
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Judge Orders Westchester Publisher To Stay In Jail Until Trial