MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A man crashed into a home on West Third Street in Mount Vernon after losing control of his vehicle after being shot while driving late Friday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
The Dodge Challenger jumped the curb after the man was shot at around 10 p.m. and did not cause significant to the house, according to the report.
The victim walked to the hospital for treatment moments after the incidents, according to News 12.
- 1 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings In Mount Vernon
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three