MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A man crashed into a home on West Third Street in Mount Vernon after losing control of his vehicle after being shot while driving late Friday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
The Dodge Challenger jumped the curb after the man was shot at around 10 p.m. and did not cause significant to the house, according to the report.
The victim walked to the hospital for treatment moments after the incidents, according to News 12.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mount Vernon Police Investigate Monday Night Homicide
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Judge Orders Westchester Publisher To Stay In Jail Until Trial