MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A man crashed into a home on West Third Street in Mount Vernon after losing control of his vehicle after being shot while driving late Friday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
The Dodge Challenger jumped the curb after the man was shot at around 10 p.m. and did not cause significant to the house, according to the report.
The victim walked to the hospital for treatment moments after the incidents, according to News 12.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mount Vernon On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 Mount Vernon Office Building Sold For $1.5 Million