MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A man crashed into a home on West Third Street in Mount Vernon after losing control of his vehicle after being shot while driving late Friday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
The Dodge Challenger jumped the curb after the man was shot at around 10 p.m. and did not cause significant to the house, according to the report.
The victim walked to the hospital for treatment moments after the incidents, according to News 12.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office