MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Vernon last week:
- Mount Vernon motorists are going to have to exercise a little more caution when approaching yellow lights after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation to install red light traffic cameras at intersections.
- A judge has entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Lloyd Lewis, the Mount Vernon man accused of beating beloved South Sixth Street resident Emma Gruber to death.
- Cleanup crews were hard at work in Mount Vernon after flames tore through a North Terrace Avenue apartment in the morning.
- 1 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview