MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Vernon last week:
- Mount Vernon motorists are going to have to exercise a little more caution when approaching yellow lights after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation to install red light traffic cameras at intersections.
- A judge has entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Lloyd Lewis, the Mount Vernon man accused of beating beloved South Sixth Street resident Emma Gruber to death.
- Cleanup crews were hard at work in Mount Vernon after flames tore through a North Terrace Avenue apartment in the morning.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill