MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Vernon last week:
- Mount Vernon motorists are going to have to exercise a little more caution when approaching yellow lights after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation to install red light traffic cameras at intersections.
- A judge has entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Lloyd Lewis, the Mount Vernon man accused of beating beloved South Sixth Street resident Emma Gruber to death.
- Cleanup crews were hard at work in Mount Vernon after flames tore through a North Terrace Avenue apartment in the morning.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 State AG To Take Over Raynette Turner Investigation In Mount Vernon
- 5 Bank Robbers Able To Escape With Cash In Westchester Despite Technology