MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- LeadingAge New York's Leadership Academy graduated 22 fellows during a ceremony held at Mount Vernon's Wartburg senior services.
The fellows visited the Wartburg campus on an official site visit to observe innovative programs in aging, an activity which is part of the Academy’s year-long curriculum, representatives said. Two of the Academy graduates, from Wartburg, were Director of Admissions John Schuster and Director of Recreation Michaela Byrnes.
“I am so pleased that Wartburg hosted the final leg of their year-long fellowship journey," said David Gentner, president and chief executive officer of Warburg. "This highly-regarded Academy will facilitate the development and growth of the next generation of senior living leaders in our state.”
Loren Raneletta, president and chief executive of Episcopal Senior Life and the LeadingAge board chair, congratulated the class.
“Don’t be shy about sharing your experiences with this program. We look forward to watching you grow in your careers," said Raneletta, "this is only the beginning of your journey.”
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Pedestrian Hurt In Mount Vernon Hit-And-Run