MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- LeadingAge New York's Leadership Academy graduated 22 fellows during a ceremony held at Mount Vernon's Wartburg senior services.
The fellows visited the Wartburg campus on an official site visit to observe innovative programs in aging, an activity which is part of the Academy’s year-long curriculum, representatives said. Two of the Academy graduates, from Wartburg, were Director of Admissions John Schuster and Director of Recreation Michaela Byrnes.
“I am so pleased that Wartburg hosted the final leg of their year-long fellowship journey," said David Gentner, president and chief executive officer of Warburg. "This highly-regarded Academy will facilitate the development and growth of the next generation of senior living leaders in our state.”
Loren Raneletta, president and chief executive of Episcopal Senior Life and the LeadingAge board chair, congratulated the class.
“Don’t be shy about sharing your experiences with this program. We look forward to watching you grow in your careers," said Raneletta, "this is only the beginning of your journey.”
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs