WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The overnight rain that fell in Westchester is expected to give way to partly sunny skies most of the day Saturday, but then get ready for Round 2 of the precipitation.
From 4 p.m. through midnight, showers are likely, with the possibility of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service. New rainfall amounts could be as much as a quarter of an inch, with higher amounts if there are thunderstorms.
Saturday's high will be around 65 degrees.
It will be mostly cloudy overnight with a low between 40 and 42.
Look for mostly sunny skies Sunday with a high around 60.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three