WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The overnight rain that fell in Westchester is expected to give way to partly sunny skies most of the day Saturday, but then get ready for Round 2 of the precipitation.
From 4 p.m. through midnight, showers are likely, with the possibility of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service. New rainfall amounts could be as much as a quarter of an inch, with higher amounts if there are thunderstorms.
Saturday's high will be around 65 degrees.
It will be mostly cloudy overnight with a low between 40 and 42.
Look for mostly sunny skies Sunday with a high around 60.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend