WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
There remains a 1-mile delay on I-684 prior to the accident scene and a 2-mile delay on the Saw Mill River Parkway heading to the I-684 merger.
The closure, which was reported at 12:15 p.m., was at Exit 6 (Route 35).
- 1 Officials To Break Ground On Long Delayed $60M Development
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Deaths
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Mount Vernon Enters State Of Emergency As Storm Arrives