WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
There remains a 1-mile delay on I-684 prior to the accident scene and a 2-mile delay on the Saw Mill River Parkway heading to the I-684 merger.
The closure, which was reported at 12:15 p.m., was at Exit 6 (Route 35).
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office