WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
There remains a 1-mile delay on I-684 prior to the accident scene and a 2-mile delay on the Saw Mill River Parkway heading to the I-684 merger.
The closure, which was reported at 12:15 p.m., was at Exit 6 (Route 35).
- 1 Mount Vernon Poised To Erect Afforable Housing For Seniors
- 2 Mount Vernon Hosts Smart School Bond Act Rally
- 3 Mount Vernon Enjoys Budget Surplus For 19th Straight Year
- 4 Mount Vernon Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Police Search For Driver Who Fled Scene Of Mount Vernon Accident