WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
Two northbound lanes were initially also closed after the accident occurred around 4 p.m.
All southbound and northbound lanes reopened as of 6 pm.
Emergency crews responded to the scene.
The accident occurred when a pickup truck traveling north went over the guardrail and into the southbound lanes, hitting multiple cars before landing on a passenger vehicle, according to LoHud.com. As many as three people were injured, according to the report.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs