WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound side of the Hutchinson River Parkway was closed in Pelham starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. following an accident, according to he New York State Department of Transportation.
The accident occurred at Exit 7 at Route 1.
The stretch of the Hutch was reopened at 2:45 p.m.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing