YONKERS, N.Y. -- The FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect wanted in connection to an armed bank robbery in Yonkers.
The suspect is described as a large build male standing between 6-foot-1-inch and 6-foot 3-inches between 43 and 47 years old with light pigmentation marks on his face.
The suspect entered the Chase Bank on McLean Avenue on Nov. 27 at approximately 10:45 a.m. He showed the bank teller a dark-colored handgun, demanded money, and fled the scene with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect is also wanted in connection with two bank robberies in New Jersey, according to LoHud.com.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the New York FBI Office at 212-384-1000 and refer to poster WPRA 6.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Mount Vernon Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 State AG To Take Over Raynette Turner Investigation In Mount Vernon