YONKERS, N.Y. -- The FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect wanted in connection to an armed bank robbery in Yonkers.
The suspect is described as a large build male standing between 6-foot-1-inch and 6-foot 3-inches between 43 and 47 years old with light pigmentation marks on his face.
The suspect entered the Chase Bank on McLean Avenue on Nov. 27 at approximately 10:45 a.m. He showed the bank teller a dark-colored handgun, demanded money, and fled the scene with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect is also wanted in connection with two bank robberies in New Jersey, according to LoHud.com.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the New York FBI Office at 212-384-1000 and refer to poster WPRA 6.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester