YONKERS, N.Y. -- The FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect wanted in connection to an armed bank robbery in Yonkers.
The suspect is described as a large build male standing between 6-foot-1-inch and 6-foot 3-inches between 43 and 47 years old with light pigmentation marks on his face.
The suspect entered the Chase Bank on McLean Avenue on Nov. 27 at approximately 10:45 a.m. He showed the bank teller a dark-colored handgun, demanded money, and fled the scene with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect is also wanted in connection with two bank robberies in New Jersey, according to LoHud.com.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the New York FBI Office at 212-384-1000 and refer to poster WPRA 6.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend