Did you know that the town of Pound Ridge, NY is the only town in Westchester County with no streetlights or stoplights? Less than 5,000 people live in Pound Ridge. We have more open space than most towns with the 4,700 acre county park, the Ward Pound Ridge Reservation and an additional 16 preserves totaling approximately 500 acres of protected land. Our zoning requirement of 3 acres to build a house is another way that we are protecting land, and thereby the water supply. We have spectacular real estate offerings in every price point and a lovely "New Englandy" downtown that offers farmers markets, antiques fairs, and a "Pound Ridge Pride" day that explores all that this town has to offer. Come and see for yourself!! To learn more about living in Pound Ridge, contact me at 914.589.6552 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at joankeating.raveis.com.
Joan Keating is a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker with William Raveis Real Estate's Katonah Brokerage.
Visit joankeating.raveis.com to learn more.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle