MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Vernon this week:
- A winter storm brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball (R, C, I – Patterson).
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he was accused of stealing nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers