NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three accomplished women in the finance industry discussed their career paths during a discussion at the annual Powerful Women event at the main campus of The College of New Rochelle on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event focused on finance professionals and included Suni Harford, managing director and Citigroup’s regional head of markets for North America; Peyton R. Patterson, president/chief executive officer of Bankwell Financial Group; and Carla Harris, vice chairman, wealth management senior client adviser, and managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M