NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three accomplished women in the finance industry discussed their career paths during a discussion at the annual Powerful Women event at the main campus of The College of New Rochelle on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event focused on finance professionals and included Suni Harford, managing director and Citigroup’s regional head of markets for North America; Peyton R. Patterson, president/chief executive officer of Bankwell Financial Group; and Carla Harris, vice chairman, wealth management senior client adviser, and managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Killing 'Neighborhood Grandmother'
- 3 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 4 Developers Break Ground On $60M Mount Vernon LaPorte Development
- 5 Mount Vernon Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm