NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three accomplished women in the finance industry discussed their career paths during a discussion at the annual Powerful Women event at the main campus of The College of New Rochelle on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event focused on finance professionals and included Suni Harford, managing director and Citigroup’s regional head of markets for North America; Peyton R. Patterson, president/chief executive officer of Bankwell Financial Group; and Carla Harris, vice chairman, wealth management senior client adviser, and managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings In Mount Vernon
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three