NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three accomplished women in the finance industry discussed their career paths during a discussion at the annual Powerful Women event at the main campus of The College of New Rochelle on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event focused on finance professionals and included Suni Harford, managing director and Citigroup’s regional head of markets for North America; Peyton R. Patterson, president/chief executive officer of Bankwell Financial Group; and Carla Harris, vice chairman, wealth management senior client adviser, and managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway