WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Snow is back in the forecast on Thursday – a chance of it, at least.
After another bone-chilling night on Wednesday, with lows between zero and 2 degrees and wind chills as low as -10, Thursday’s high will struggle to get higher than 18-20 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly sunny start, there is a chance of scattered snow flurries between noon and 3 p.m., followed by a chance of snow showers after 3 p.m.
Thursday night will be frigid with a low between 5 and 7 degrees and wind chills of -10 once again.
The outlook for Friday calls for sun, but continued cold, with a high between 18 and 20 degrees.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three