WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Snow is back in the forecast on Thursday – a chance of it, at least.
After another bone-chilling night on Wednesday, with lows between zero and 2 degrees and wind chills as low as -10, Thursday’s high will struggle to get higher than 18-20 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly sunny start, there is a chance of scattered snow flurries between noon and 3 p.m., followed by a chance of snow showers after 3 p.m.
Thursday night will be frigid with a low between 5 and 7 degrees and wind chills of -10 once again.
The outlook for Friday calls for sun, but continued cold, with a high between 18 and 20 degrees.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill