WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Westchester residents should keep an eye out for some possible precipitation on Thursday.
There is a chance of rain and snow showers in the area before noon, according to the National Weather Service. After noon, there is a chance of rain showers.
Thursday’s high is expected to be between 38 and 40 degrees with lights winds. Overnight lows will be between 25 and 27 degrees.
Friday is expected to be partly sunny with a high between 42 and 44 degrees.
The outlook for Saturday calls for a chance of light morning snow and a high near 40.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill