YONKERS, N.Y. -- Repairs on the Broad Street Bridge that connects Yonkers and Mount Vernon have been completed, and the span has been reopened to traffic nine days ahead of schedule, according to News 12 Westchester.
The 91-year-old span was in dire need of rehabilitation. The $2 million project began in 2012 and work is still being done on the arches and underside of the structure, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing