YONKERS, N.Y. -- Repairs on the Broad Street Bridge that connects Yonkers and Mount Vernon have been completed, and the span has been reopened to traffic nine days ahead of schedule, according to News 12 Westchester.
The 91-year-old span was in dire need of rehabilitation. The $2 million project began in 2012 and work is still being done on the arches and underside of the structure, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 2 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School