YONKERS, N.Y. -- Repairs on the Broad Street Bridge that connects Yonkers and Mount Vernon have been completed, and the span has been reopened to traffic nine days ahead of schedule, according to News 12 Westchester.
The 91-year-old span was in dire need of rehabilitation. The $2 million project began in 2012 and work is still being done on the arches and underside of the structure, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mount Vernon On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 Mount Vernon Office Building Sold For $1.5 Million