WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Bicycle Sundays on the Bronx River Parkway will return this September for four consecutive Sundays, on Sept. 7, 14, 21 and 28, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
During Bicycle Sundays, a portion of the Bronx River Parkway is closed to cars for the exclusive use of bicyclists, joggers, walkers, and those with strollers.
The course runs from the Westchester County Center in White Plains, south to Scarsdale Road in Yonkers, a round-trip of 13.1 miles. There are various points of entry and exit along the way.
Parking is available at the County Center lot in White Plains for a fee of $5.
Bicycle Sundays is sponsored by Con Edison and Friends of Westchester County Parks, and is presented by Westchester County Parks, with additional support provided by 100.7 WHUD radio.
In the event of rain, the program will be cancelled. Call the county center for information at
914-995-4050 or go to countycenter.biz.
For a complete list of Bicycle Sundays rules and regulations, go to www.parks.westchestergov.com.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death