Update - Tuesday, Aug. 12, 11:30 a.m.
The missing vulnerable adult alert for Saurav Banik has been canceled, the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services announced.
Original report - Monday, Aug. 11, 12:30 p.m.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for Westchester County on Sunday, Aug. 10.
Saurav Banik is a 20-year-old, Asian male with autism who is non-verbal and was last seen at 121-12 Liberty Avenue in Brooklyn on Sunday.
Banik is 5-feet 7-inches tall with black hair and brown eyes weighing 225 pounds. He was wearing a blue shirt and brown jeans.
Banik may be in need of medical attention.
Anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of Banik is asked to call 718-776-9252 or 911.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 3 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing