This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A disabled truck on the shoulder of the road caused heavy delays on eastbound I-84 along the New York/Connecticut border on Thursday morning.
There was also rubber-necking delays on westbound I-84 as a result of the incident, which occurred around 7:30 a.m.
A pair of earlier accidents also caused backups in Westchester.
The right lane was blocked on the eastbound Cross County Parkway between the Hutchinson River Parkway(Exit 9) and New Rochelle Road (Exit 10). The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
An overturned automobile blocked the right lane on southbound I-95 in New Rochelle, just south of the toll booths. The accident was reported at 6 a.m.
- 1 Former Mount Vernon Cop Charged With Forging Hydrocodone Prescriptions
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts