This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A disabled truck on the shoulder of the road caused heavy delays on eastbound I-84 along the New York/Connecticut border on Thursday morning.
There was also rubber-necking delays on westbound I-84 as a result of the incident, which occurred around 7:30 a.m.
A pair of earlier accidents also caused backups in Westchester.
The right lane was blocked on the eastbound Cross County Parkway between the Hutchinson River Parkway(Exit 9) and New Rochelle Road (Exit 10). The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
An overturned automobile blocked the right lane on southbound I-95 in New Rochelle, just south of the toll booths. The accident was reported at 6 a.m.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester