WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning accident resulted in delays on several Westchester roadways.
A disabled bus tied up traffic on the Hutchinson River Parkway during the Thursday morning commute.
The bus, which was on the shoulder, resulted in stop-and-go traffic between Webster Avenue (Exit 16) in New Rochelle and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale on the northbound side. The incident was reported at 6:55 a.m.
In Northern Westchester, an accident on Route 9A south is blocked the left lane between Route 9 and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining.
Another accident on the Major Deegan Expressway just over the border in the Bronx backed traffic up into Yonkers.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mount Vernon Meeting Will Focus On Police Test Preparation
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester