WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning accident resulted in delays on several Westchester roadways.
A disabled bus tied up traffic on the Hutchinson River Parkway during the Thursday morning commute.
The bus, which was on the shoulder, resulted in stop-and-go traffic between Webster Avenue (Exit 16) in New Rochelle and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale on the northbound side. The incident was reported at 6:55 a.m.
In Northern Westchester, an accident on Route 9A south is blocked the left lane between Route 9 and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining.
Another accident on the Major Deegan Expressway just over the border in the Bronx backed traffic up into Yonkers.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 3 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway