WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the northbound New York State Thruway between Route 9 and the Tappan Zee Bridge span caused heavy delays Monday morning.
The accident, reported at 9:35 a.m., led to stop-and-go traffic and was cleared shortly after 10 a.m.
- 1 Man Stabbed In Street Overnight In Mount Vernon
- 2 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Mount Vernon Poised To Erect Afforable Housing For Seniors
- 4 Mount Vernon Hosts Smart School Bond Act Rally
- 5 Mount Vernon Sergeant In Shooting Named In Excessive Force Lawsuits