WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the northbound New York State Thruway between Route 9 and the Tappan Zee Bridge span caused heavy delays Monday morning.
The accident, reported at 9:35 a.m., led to stop-and-go traffic and was cleared shortly after 10 a.m.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon's Wartburg Hosts LeadingAge NY Graduation
- 5 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase