WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident resulted in the closure of the right-hand lane on southbound I-95 near the Westchester/Fairfield, Conn., border Wednesday.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m. between Delavan Avenue (Exit 2) and I-287 (Exit 21), was cleared by 8:30 a.m.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95