WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident resulted in the closure of the right-hand lane on southbound I-95 near the Westchester/Fairfield, Conn., border Wednesday.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m. between Delavan Avenue (Exit 2) and I-287 (Exit 21), was cleared by 8:30 a.m.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Convicted In Fatal Stabbing Of Girlfriend Gets 25 To Life
- 2 New Medical-Surgical Unit At Montefiore Opens In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester