WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident resulted in the closure of the right-hand lane on southbound I-95 near the Westchester/Fairfield, Conn., border Wednesday.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m. between Delavan Avenue (Exit 2) and I-287 (Exit 21), was cleared by 8:30 a.m.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 5 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester