MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Whether you're stuck at home or work or battling the elements in Mount Vernon, be sure to snap a photo of the snow conditions and send it to email@example.com for our winter storm photo gallery.
Snow is expected to continue throughout the day Friday with a possible accumulation of three to seven inches, according to the National Weather Service. Friday night, heavy snow will hit the area, with a new accumulation of six to 10 inches. A coastal flood warning is in effect from 6 p.m. Friday to midnight.
On Saturday, snow is likely before 9 a.m., when it should taper off and gradually become mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees. A blizzard warning remains in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more storm coverage and updates.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43