MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Whether you're stuck at home or work or battling the elements in Mount Vernon, be sure to snap a photo of the snow conditions and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our winter storm photo gallery.
Snow is expected to continue throughout the day Friday with a possible accumulation of three to seven inches, according to the National Weather Service. Friday night, heavy snow will hit the area, with a new accumulation of six to 10 inches. A coastal flood warning is in effect from 6 p.m. Friday to midnight.
On Saturday, snow is likely before 9 a.m., when it should taper off and gradually become mostly sunny with a high of 31 degrees. A blizzard warning remains in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more storm coverage and updates.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident