MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon resident Matthew Zidow has passed the certified IRA services professional (CISP) examination and is now a member of the Institute of Certified Bankers.
Currently the operations manager of Next Generation Trust Services in Roseland, N.J., Zidow can add CISP training to his list of responsibilities.
“This CISP designation allows our company to take another step forward in setting an industry-wide standard of customer service,” said Zidow, who joined Next Generation Trust Services a year ago.
Zidow’s past experience includes a comprehensive management position at thinkorswim, Inc. by TD AmeriTrade, an elite-level trading platform for options, trade equities, futures and the foreign exchange market.There he was involved in many aspects of domestic and international financial operations as well as a retirement account manager and IRA specialist.
Next Generation Trust Services provides full account administration and transaction support for self-directed retirement plans.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill