MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon resident Matthew Zidow has passed the certified IRA services professional (CISP) examination and is now a member of the Institute of Certified Bankers.
Currently the operations manager of Next Generation Trust Services in Roseland, N.J., Zidow can add CISP training to his list of responsibilities.
“This CISP designation allows our company to take another step forward in setting an industry-wide standard of customer service,” said Zidow, who joined Next Generation Trust Services a year ago.
Zidow’s past experience includes a comprehensive management position at thinkorswim, Inc. by TD AmeriTrade, an elite-level trading platform for options, trade equities, futures and the foreign exchange market.There he was involved in many aspects of domestic and international financial operations as well as a retirement account manager and IRA specialist.
Next Generation Trust Services provides full account administration and transaction support for self-directed retirement plans.
- 1 Former Mount Vernon Cop Charged With Forging Hydrocodone Prescriptions
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts