WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- NBC’s popular primetime drama ‘The Blacklist’ continues to film on location in Mount Vernon.
Directors, actors and crew were all on set, diagonal from City Hall at the corner North 5th Avenue and Stevens Avenue.
Both foot traffic and cars slowed down around the intersection to get a peek at some of the magic behind the scenes.
"The Blacklist" joins a growing list of television shows that have chosen Westchester as a set location. HBO’s new series "The Leftovers" has been filming in Westchester since late 2013.
Season two of "The Blacklist" airs Mondays on NBC at 10 p.m., beginning on Monday, Sept. 22.
"The Blacklist" is also among the shows filmed in Westchester that have been nominated for 29 Emmy awards. For the complete list, click here.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 3 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing