WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- NBC’s popular primetime drama ‘The Blacklist’ continues to film on location in Mount Vernon.
Directors, actors and crew were all on set, diagonal from City Hall at the corner North 5th Avenue and Stevens Avenue.
Both foot traffic and cars slowed down around the intersection to get a peek at some of the magic behind the scenes.
"The Blacklist" joins a growing list of television shows that have chosen Westchester as a set location. HBO’s new series "The Leftovers" has been filming in Westchester since late 2013.
Season two of "The Blacklist" airs Mondays on NBC at 10 p.m., beginning on Monday, Sept. 22.
"The Blacklist" is also among the shows filmed in Westchester that have been nominated for 29 Emmy awards. For the complete list, click here.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 5 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester