WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- NBC’s popular primetime drama ‘The Blacklist’ continues to film on location in Mount Vernon.
Directors, actors and crew were all on set, diagonal from City Hall at the corner North 5th Avenue and Stevens Avenue.
Both foot traffic and cars slowed down around the intersection to get a peek at some of the magic behind the scenes.
"The Blacklist" joins a growing list of television shows that have chosen Westchester as a set location. HBO’s new series "The Leftovers" has been filming in Westchester since late 2013.
Season two of "The Blacklist" airs Mondays on NBC at 10 p.m., beginning on Monday, Sept. 22.
"The Blacklist" is also among the shows filmed in Westchester that have been nominated for 29 Emmy awards. For the complete list, click here.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester